Having Issues with Leaking Taps?
Have you heard that dreaded drip, drip, drip sound coming from a tap in your home? Small drips like this can quickly become big headaches for homeowners. You’ll need to get your tap repaired or replaced by a reliable tap plumber in the Northern Beaches area. JEDI Plumbing has more than a decade of experience helping Sydney homeowners put an end to pesky leaks. When it comes to taps, we can help:
- Repair dripping taps so you don’t waste water
- Replace worn-out tap components to extend the life of your tap
- Install new taps to upgrade your style
- Complete stiff tap repair, making it easier to turn on and off water when you need it
- Fix old taps, so you can keep vintage fixtures or save money on replacement costs
Get in touch with our Sydney plumbing services today to schedule a visit. We’re available 24/7 and are happy to provide you with an estimate on our tap repair and replacement services.
Need tap plumbing you can rely on?
- Quality workmanship, we don’t take any shortcuts.
- Vehicles are stocked & ready to go 24/7 for Emergency Plumbing Services.
- Friendly, experienced technicians who have a passion for fixing taps.
- We leave your space clean and tidy, you won’t even know we visited.
- We turn up when we say we will, you won’t be left waiting.
- Get your taps fixed right the first time guaranteed, or we will fix them for free.
- With more than 20 years of experience in tap plumbing, there is no job too big or too small.
Why a Little Leak Is a Big Problem
A little leak might not seem like a big deal, but it can become a major problem. This isn’t a plumbing repair you want to put off. Leaking taps can cause issues such as:
- Wasting natural resources. If your tap is even losing just one drop of water every second, you can end up wasting more than 3,000 gallons of water per year. Sydney’s residents know the importance of preserving our water supply. Fixing a leaky tap, even if it doesn’t seem like much of a waste, can be a major boost to water conservation efforts.
- Inflating your water bill. You’ll end up paying for all that wasted water, too. Water utilities charge based on how much water passes through your pipes, not on how much water you actually put to use. So you’ll pay for every gallon of water that goes down the drain. Over the course of a year, that can add up to thousands of wasted gallons you’ll pay for.
- Water damage. Leaking taps are sometimes just an annoyance. Other times, though, they can be a sign of bigger issues within your plumbing system. If the components of your plumbing are starting to wear out, that leaky tap might not be the only leak in your plumbing. This could be the perfect opportunity to evaluate your plumbing system and look for other signs of wear and tear. It’s also an opportunity to prevent water damage. Leaks within your plumbing can quickly cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your property.
What’s Causing My Taps to Leak?
There are many reasons your tap may be leaking. The most common is simply old age. No plumbing fixture will last forever, and the components that make up your tap may be starting to wear out. Replacing the individual components like the washer or the O-ring may be the best way to stop the leak. In other cases, replacing the entire tap may be the best option. This also gives you a chance to update your tap’s style!
Leaking taps could also be a sign of a problem with your pipes or your water pressure. If your water pressure is too high, it may be forcing the water out of the tap even when it’s not on. Cracks or corrosion in the pipes can do the same thing.
The best thing to do for a leaky tap is to call in the professionals. The JEDI Plumbing tap repair team can diagnose the issue causing your leak and give you options to repair your taps. You’ll always get honest, straightforward advice, so you can make the best decision for your budget and your home.
Let Our Team Handle Tap Repair Throughout Your Home
No matter where your leaky tap is located, our team can handle the repairs. Get in touch with us for an estimate on repair or replacement for your:
- Toilet tap. This tap gets a lot of use both in the morning when you are getting ready for your day as well as at night when you are off to bed. We can make sure a little drip here isn’t keeping you up all night.
- Shower tap. Leaks in your shower may be hard to spot. If you notice your shower tap dripping for a long time after you are done bathing, get it checked out. Our team can put an end to a leaking shower tap and help prevent it from happening again in the future, with either new parts or a shower tap replacement.
- Kitchen tap. Your kitchen tap is probably the most frequently used tap in your home. You rely on it to make coffee, cook meals, and hydrate your family. Make sure you are taking care of it as well as it cares for you by putting an end to leaks right away.
- Garden tap. Outside leaks can be especially problematic. Outside leaks can cause water damage to the exterior walls of your home in a very short amount of time. Keep an eye on outside taps and make sure they don’t continue to leak after you’ve turned off the water.
- Commercial taps. Is a tap in your commercial property giving you problems? We’re qualified to work on both residential and commercial taps, so get in touch with our team to correct any issues with taps in your commercial location.
Let JEDI Plumbing Repair or Install Your Taps Right the First Time
Need a trusted plumber for shower tap installation? Need a leaking tap repaired right away in your kitchen? Get in touch with the JEDI Plumbing team. We can handle all tap repair and installation work, from small leaks to large replacement jobs. We back up our work with a guarantee that if we don’t fix it right the first time, you don’t have to pay for it. With 20 years of experience and a reputation as a trusted plumber throughout Northern Beaches, you can count on JEDI for all your plumbing needs. Contact us today to schedule a visit with our tap experts!