Are you excited at the prospect of renovating, yet stressed about it at the same time?
Let the friendly, reliable team at JEDI Plumbing take the stressful part out of your renovation plumbing.
With over 20 years experience in renovations and new builds, we offer a range of expert home renovation services to all suburbs on the Northern Beaches and North Shore. There are many things to consider when renovating, but without talking to the right people these can be forgotten until the last minute, slowing the project or worse, being missed altogether. Our highly skilled technicians will talk you through the work that is required and the time line to achieve your renovation dream. We can help you design the most suitable layout for your new bathroom, kitchen and laundry utilising the available space.
If you are looking to do your part in reducing your impact on the environment, we can advise you on eco-friendly options for your hot water heating, rain water harvesting and water saving toilets.
Need a house plumber you can rely on?
- Quality workmanship, we don’t take any shortcuts.
- Vehicles are stocked & ready to go 24/7 for Emergency Plumbing Services.
- Friendly, experienced technicians who have a passion for house plumbing.
- We leave your space clean and tidy, you won’t even know we visited.
- We turn up when we say we will, you won’t be left waiting.
- Get your house plumbing problems fixed right the first time guaranteed, or we will fix it for free.
- With more than 20 years of experience in house plumbing, there is no job too big or too small.
Our renovation plumbing services include:
- Bathroom renovation plumbing
- Kitchen renovation plumbing
- Hot water heater installation
- Hot and cold water pipe installation and modification
- Drainage installation and modification
- Storm water drainage installation and modification
- Rain water tank installation
- Sub soil drainage installation
- Tap and toilet installation
- And all other renovation plumbing jobs.
So call and let us work together to create some great changes to your home.