Water is our most valuable resource, so why not capture it and use it wisely.
JEDI Plumbing technicians are Northern Beaches plumbers dedicated to sustainable plumbing solutions such as rain water tanks.
Whether you are looking to install a small tank for watering the vegies or looking to connect to toilets and washing machines, we can advise you on the most suitable and cost effective system for your needs.
There is a large variety of tank shapes and sizes to suit space, position and need. From slim line tanks to fit down the narrow sides of houses to square under deck models that can be hidden away in areas where the space is usually wasted. If doing a new development, there are the under ground options that take up no space at all. And for those with no space there are the under house bladder style which fit neatly under your floor. JEDI Plumbing has experience in all these styles of tanks and can recommend the correct option for you.
Retro fitting rainwater to your toilets and washing machine may not be as difficult as you think. Imagine the satisfaction you would feel knowing that you are flushing and washing with water that you have harvested. A step towards a more environmentally sustainable future.
Need a rainwater tank you can rely on?
- Quality workmanship, we don’t take any shortcuts.
- Vehicles are stocked & ready to go 24/7 for Emergency Plumbing Services.
- Friendly, experienced technicians helping you to pick the right tank and pump technology.
- We leave your space clean and tidy, you won’t even know we visited.
- We turn up when we say we will, you won’t be left waiting.
- Get your rainwater tank installed right the first time guaranteed, or we will fix it for free.
- With more than 20 years of experience in installing rainwater tanks, there is no job too big or too small.
The technicians at JEDI Plumbing are trained in the latest rain water pump technology to assist in giving you the best advice on which system best suits you rain water tank installation. Whether it be a small pump for a garden hose or a rain bank system which also connects to mains water, for the rare occasion that your tank runs dry, through our high product knowledge you will always receive the right advice.
Being fully qualified and licensed plumbers we can advise you on whether you require any backflow prevention devices connected to you water supply in accordance with Sydney Water requirements.
So call us today to discuss your rainwater tank needs.